- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes
- What is an Emergency Action Message or EAM?
- US CBP COTHEN Net Updated 9/30/2012
- Ron Perron Mil Callsign 3-31-2013 List
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- Fleetsatcom System
- UFO Milsat Program
- US Navy Aircraft Modex Numbers
- Monitoring the U.S. Air Force Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary
- Update - Teak Publishing Radio Hobby e-Book Catalog 17 Dec 2013
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide Updated 1/1/2014
Friday, May 11, 2007
Iowa KC-135E retires as 'snow bird' in Arizona
Those of you who keep aircraft list can scratch USAF Serial Number 57-1447 from the inventory.
An Iowa Air National Guard's aging KC-135 Stratotanker, displaying patriotic nose art, is about to retire. The KC-135E assigned to the 185th Air Reserve Wing in Sioux City, Iowa, was flown out by a flight crew from Tinker Air Force Base, Okla., to Davis-Monthan AFB in Tucson, Ariz., where the aircraft will most likely be retired. The 185th ARW is on track to convert to the newer KC-135 R model this year. (U.S. Air Force photo/Master Sgt. Vincent De Groot)